Monday, December 17, 2007

Regional Staff Conference

I just got back from Regionals (yearly get together for the IV staff in our region, NC., SC., & VA.) I had a really great time there. During the mornings and late afternoons we focused on training in chapter planting and chapter building, emphasizing large groups and evangelism. In the evenings we had some great times of worship, reflection, celebration and prayer. There was also time set aside in the afternoon and late evening for recreation. I'm still processing everything I heard while there but I definitely feel like I learned a lot that will help me when I move to my own campus. Another exciting part of my time there was that Tracy and Joshua were able to attend as well. I got to build several relationship with other staff that I don't normally see, specifically the chapter planters at the College of Charleston. It was great to hear what God has been doing on their campus. I am reminded of Psalm 127:1,
Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.
All and all, my time at Rockbridge for regionals excited me for being on campus next year and how God will use me. For the house that he is building for me and for the campus he is watching over. He knows were I will be and the students I will be meeting with.

No comments: