Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Music


So I came across this Christmas CD a little bit ago and thought I would share it with everyone. If you are looking to buy a new Christmas album, and I know you are....how do I know you ask? Because I am (no sarcasm there)! Well, do I have one for you. It's called Savior: Celebrating the Mystery of God Becoming Man. I've listened to it a bit and it's actually pretty decent. It has twelve original songs on it and was put together by Sovereign Grace Ministries. If you are interested in checking out what's on the CD go here and you can listen to about a minute or so of each song and can actually download the an entire song. You are also able to read through all the lyrics on the site as well.

Below is a video of Bob Kauflin explaining why they created this Christmas album.




No comments: